IGNORED

Roon 1.8 Discussion

Ill throw in my gripes as well.

First is that the update was forced on me. I specifically leave the option to not update automatically turned off on both the Core and my mobile phone App. Earlier today I picked up my phone to change the Playlist and I noticed the new Roon Icon staring at me. 🤬

Then once I opened the App on my phone it wouldn't connect to the Core anymore until I updated the Core also.🤬

OK..so I update the Core and it starts working....for about an hour. Then as I sit here typing this I see another update showing up on the phone saying the Core needs another update. OK

I click update because what choice do I have at this point. NOW after that last update a few mins ago the remote can't find the Core at all anymore. Its been that way for 15mins now. 🤬🤬

MotherF$#=er! Guess I'll be watching TV tonight instead.

This is exactly the kind of shit that rubs me raw every time with these damn ham fisted forced updates. These guys don't even give the customer a chance to wait a few days to sit back and watch any potential carnage occur from the sidelines before diving right in. Were all just Beta testers apparently.