IGNORED

External USB CD- ripper

Hello!

I am a bit curious about your line of USB rippers. I have now a Antipodes S40 with internal SSD storage. Until now I use a very simple

Samsung ripper thats connected with a USB direct to the Antipodes. Wich of your models can I use with my Antipodes?

Will I experience a better sounding result with a better CD drive? If so why,  since it should all be bit perfect rips regardless or? 

Will the Melco/Dela rippers sound better than your Pioneers models? 

Regards Magnus

Vinnie Rossi LIO integrated amp with DAC, Sotm SMS-200 ultra/TX USB ultra, powered by an Uptone LPS-1 Audiostore Roonserver powered by a  HD plex PS. ASUS router AC 68 powered by a Teddy pardo PS, 

Speakers are standmounts Klångedang T1 with external crossover , Rega Planar 3 Lejonklou Slipsik phonostage

1 hour ago, magnuska said:

Hello!

I am a bit curious about your line of USB rippers. I have now a Antipodes S40 with internal SSD storage. Until now I use a very simple

Samsung ripper thats connected with a USB direct to the Antipodes. Wich of your models can I use with my Antipodes?

Will I experience a better sounding result with a better CD drive? If so why,  since it should all be bit perfect rips regardless or? 

Will the Melco/Dela rippers sound better than your Pioneers models? 

Regards Magnus

Hello! Magnuska,

All of the model at the collection - Ultimate Ripping Machine can be use with your Antipodes, they are build with USB which is plug and play.

The DELA D100 and Pioneer S12J-X x Ratoc is the flagship model from Japan, they are excellent and designed for CD ripping in Japan Market. The CD pickup, the chassis, power filtering, USB re-clock board, LPSU is additional parts to optimise the CD ripping performance. 

The different is increase in details and darkness of the background. 

Since we used to modified the DELA, the CD Rom inside is made by Pioneer too. 

868318358_DELAA.thumb.jpg.cfd112403069ad9575ae2d8de91b445d.jpg

Amp: Goldmund 27+ EVO Preamp, Goldmund 29M Power Amp, Goldmund AC-Curator

DAC: CH Precision C1.1 Digital Convertor,  Studer D19 DAC, Wadia 2000 DAC

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Playback: Goldmund PH3 Phono Amp, Linn LP12, Studer A807 VU MKII Open Reel

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

Dealer: UpTone Audio, Gustard, Farad Power Supply, Cybershaft, Thixar, DELA

Thanks very much!😀

/Magnus

Vinnie Rossi LIO integrated amp with DAC, Sotm SMS-200 ultra/TX USB ultra, powered by an Uptone LPS-1 Audiostore Roonserver powered by a  HD plex PS. ASUS router AC 68 powered by a Teddy pardo PS, 

Speakers are standmounts Klångedang T1 with external crossover , Rega Planar 3 Lejonklou Slipsik phonostage

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, further said:

@magnuska,

I am interested in a ripper as well and would greatly appreciate knowing if you have ordered one of these and your experiences with it, particularly with your Antipodes,  should you do so.

Regards

Hi yes I bought this ripper PIONEER X12J-UHD. 

It is working fine with my Antipodes software as well. No problem so far. Have only ripped a few CD:s to try. SQ wise I can`t notice a bigger difference from what I´ve had earlier.

It seems very sturdy and reliable and assume it manage problem CD:s better than average cheap external 30USD rippers du to its construction and design.

This player can accept 4K UHD, Blu Ray, DVD and CD. 

AfterDark. Black Modernize Version will have upgrades for best performance on CD ripping. 

Audio Grade adds on included for Extreme Performance:  

• AfterDark. Project ClayX Fairlady  SATA Power Cable (Hand made with Duelund Cables) 
  • AfterDark. Project ClayX SATAIII 6.0Gbps Data Independent TR/RX Cable
  • AfterDark. Black Mountain AudiophileMAT Carbon Fiber Shielding 
  • AfterDark. Project ClayX DC Power Conditioner for Pioneer X12J-UHD
  • Audio Grade Capacitor RED x BLUE : WIMA MKP10 x 4 / Rubycon 220uF x 8 

MAIN_ccac3c0b-e24f-4f4e-9d68-5bfd9127681

image10.thumb.jpg.1ee6fa28ece53432053f7909278681f3.jpg

image5_2048x.jpg?v=1608107921

image2.thumb.jpg.fb2e3763c08b39fb7033ac688616fa34.jpg

Amp: Goldmund 27+ EVO Preamp, Goldmund 29M Power Amp, Goldmund AC-Curator

DAC: CH Precision C1.1 Digital Convertor,  Studer D19 DAC, Wadia 2000 DAC

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Playback: Goldmund PH3 Phono Amp, Linn LP12, Studer A807 VU MKII Open Reel

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

Dealer: UpTone Audio, Gustard, Farad Power Supply, Cybershaft, Thixar, DELA