IGNORED

Volt+ suddenly not powering up anymore

JoSo

Yesterday I discovered that nothing was heard when playing music. I checked my Raspberry but everything seems ok when I noticed that my amp has no leds on. The power supply works fine and I checked other power supplys. The Volt+ AMP is dead.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, JoSo said:

Yesterday I discovered that nothing was heard when playing music. I checked my Raspberry but everything seems ok when I noticed that my amp has no leds on. The power supply works fine and I checked other power supplys. The Volt+ AMP is dead.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance!

Forwarded PM please check

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I also have the same problem with my Volt+. I checked the PSU with a voltmeter and it is fine. The red led does not light. I am happy to do a bit more analysis but would really appreciate any help. I checked the board visually and nothing looks blown.

It has been a fantastic little office amp which  would be sad to lose. I also have a Volt+ D which is still going strong :-)

Thanks,

John

7 minutes ago, johnk- said:

Hi,

I also have the same problem with my Volt+. I checked the PSU with a voltmeter and it is fine. The red led does not light. I am happy to do a bit more analysis but would really appreciate any help. I checked the board visually and nothing looks blown.

It has been a fantastic little office amp which  would be sad to lose. I also have a Volt+ D which is still going strong :-)

Thanks,

John

Forwarded PM please check