IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen

On 4/13/2021 at 9:36 PM, AfterDark. said:

Hello! LEO SOUND,

Thanks for your interested. The master Clock Emperor Triple Crown in 75 ohm require to made to order in limited supply every month. This version is in sine wave.

The mini filter is designed to work with sine wave Giesemann, connect directly to EtherREGEN or Mutec MC3-USB. This filter is quite amazing tweak, which can improve the vocal and details. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Adrian:  So far I have been contemplating the Queen square wave solution, but then I also realize that those who purchased the Queen Square wave for Etherregen are wishing they had gone for a higher model. My question is whether any of the higher "Emperor" models do square waves and whether they are spec'ed at 75 Ohms, or are they sine waves performing at 50 and 75 Ohms?  This matters to me, because I'd rather avoid the filters if I can, if I opt for one of the higher model Giesemann clocks.

I also have an Uptone LPS 1.2 on standby that I can use with the Clock.  I am wondering how the uptone might compare in performance with the Gieseman power supply.

17 hours ago, sahmen said:

Adrian:  So far I have been contemplating the Queen square wave solution, but then I also realize that those who purchased the Queen Square wave for Etherregen are wishing they had gone for a higher model. My question is whether any of the higher "Emperor" models do square waves and whether they are spec'ed at 75 Ohms, or are they sine waves performing at 50 and 75 Ohms?  This matters to me, because I'd rather avoid the filters if I can, if I opt for one of the higher model Giesemann clocks.

I also have an Uptone LPS 1.2 on standby that I can use with the Clock.  I am wondering how the uptone might compare in performance with the Gieseman power supply.

Hello! Sahman,

Thanks for your questions. 

The Queen Square Wave is designed to work with EtherREGEN. This is the best seller, performance is great and the improvement is huge for EtherREGEN. The music is just right and most customer will be impressed with the performance. 

The upgrade version from Emperor above , is another level when compared, the details, smoothness of music is quite rewarding, the soundstage is much wider and open. The micro details is mix of density with authority in bass. 

The high Emperor models are in sine waves with choice of 50 and 75 Ohms. The LPS 1.2 is an excellent choice for Giesemann Clock.  

Have a nice day. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Amp: Goldmund 27+ EVO Preamp, Goldmund 29M Power Amp, Goldmund AC-Curator

DAC: CH Precision C1.1 Digital Convertor,  Studer D19 DAC, Wadia 2000 DAC

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Playback: Goldmund PH3 Phono Amp, Linn LP12, Studer A807 VU MKII Open Reel

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

Dealer: UpTone Audio, Gustard, Farad Power Supply, Cybershaft, Thixar, DELA

4 hours ago, AfterDark. said:

Hello! Sahman,

Thanks for your questions. 

The Queen Square Wave is designed to work with EtherREGEN. This is the best seller, performance is great and the improvement is huge for EtherREGEN. The music is just right and most customer will be impressed with the performance. 

The upgrade version from Emperor above , is another level when compared, the details, smoothness of music is quite rewarding, the soundstage is much wider and open. The micro details is mix of density with authority in bass. 

The high Emperor models are in sine waves with choice of 50 and 75 Ohms. The LPS 1.2 is an excellent choice for Giesemann Clock.  

Have a nice day. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Okay, Queen Square Wave for ER ordered.  First of all, I want to make sure that the 10% discount was pre-calculated into the tallies, and that I did not need any coupon code to activate it.

If that checks out with you, may I know roughly how much time it would take for me to receive the unit.  I am located in Massachusetts.

Thanks for all your assistance, particularly your patience in answering my questions.

15 minutes ago, sahmen said:

Okay, Queen Square Wave for ER ordered.  First of all, I want to make sure that the 10% discount was pre-calculated into the tallies, and that I did not need any coupon code to activate it.

If that checks out with you, may I know roughly how much time it would take for me to receive the unit.  I am located in Massachusetts.

Thanks for all your assistance, particularly your patience in answering my questions.

Hello Sahmen,

Thanks for your purchase. The 10% was pre-calculated in the web site. We shall dispatch your item to post office. It will take around 7-10 days to Massachusetts. 

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian 

AfterDark. 

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

Hi! Tokyokyoto,

Since we are using the clock for audio use, the short term frequency stability is more important than long term. We do not think this needs to be adjusted regularly. If customer is interested to have the Giesemann Clock to perform recalibrated, it will cost USD100 , and customer are responsible for the shipping fee. 

Thanks and have a nice day. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

On 4/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, AfterDark. said:

Hello Sahmen,

Thanks for your purchase. The 10% was pre-calculated in the web site. We shall dispatch your item to post office. It will take around 7-10 days to Massachusetts. 

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian 

AfterDark. 

I hope so.

My Emperor Double Crown Sine Wave Clock took 9 days to get to the US after it was picked up on the 7th and has been stuck in US customs since the 16th ...... 😬

James

Intel NUC 8i7BEH (Roon Rock) --> M1 Mac Mini (HQPlayer) --> English Electric 8 Switch --> Sonore Optical Module --> Uptone EtherRegen + AfterDark Giesemann Emperor Double Crown Clock --> Holo Audio Red (NAA)  --> Holo Audio May KTE DAC --> Holo Audio Serene Preamp --> JL Audio CR-1 Crossover --> [ (Parasound JC 1+ Monoblocks --> Monitor Audio Platinum PL 300 II Speakers) + JL Audio f113v2 Subwoofer ]

1 hour ago, James Stephens said:

I hope so.

My Emperor Double Crown Sine Wave Clock took 9 days to get to the US after it was picked up on the 7th and has been stuck in US customs since the 16th ...... 😬

James

Hi! James, 

Would you like me to follow up with post office?  Some of our package is stuck during Easter Holiday, and they should release soon. 

Giesemann Emperor Double Crown is worth to wait... 

984633836_thumbnail_Screenshot2021-04-21at12_05_36PM.thumb.png.ab8ee00b4c84c1e5aa8ef898f74e665f.png

19 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! James, 

Would you like me to follow up with post office?  Some of our package is stuck during Easter Holiday, and they should release soon. 

Giesemann Emperor Double Crown is worth to wait... 

Hi there Adrian,

Thanks for the offer. If it isn't too much trouble and you think it will help then yes please but I will leave it up to you.

Best,
James

Intel NUC 8i7BEH (Roon Rock) --> M1 Mac Mini (HQPlayer) --> English Electric 8 Switch --> Sonore Optical Module --> Uptone EtherRegen + AfterDark Giesemann Emperor Double Crown Clock --> Holo Audio Red (NAA)  --> Holo Audio May KTE DAC --> Holo Audio Serene Preamp --> JL Audio CR-1 Crossover --> [ (Parasound JC 1+ Monoblocks --> Monitor Audio Platinum PL 300 II Speakers) + JL Audio f113v2 Subwoofer ]

3 minutes ago, BCRich said:

Same issue with my Finisar SFP+ shipment. Sitting in Customs since the 16th.

Hello! BCRich,

Let me contact the post office, for the latest status. Hopefully, the package will deliver to you soon. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

This is my second clock I've ordered from afterdark, the first one arrived fairly quick to Toledo, Ohio. Maybe 2 weeks. This second clock I ordered april 4 and is scheduled to arrive this Friday. So many more weeks than the first one but I'm good with that. I'm so use to fast delivery here in the United States that sometimes I can get frustrated waiting, like a kid for a new toy.

21 minutes ago, Mouna said:

Hi Adrian,

until now I have not received a tracking code and you don't answer my e-mails asking for it since last week - here you are present - how come?

No fun....

Waiting for delivery since quite a while - did you send it at all???

Regards

Michael

Chill out Michael, there’s a good explanation for sure and your clock will arrive soon, I am sure. Mine also took some time.
Kind regards, Jorge

Jensen VRD-iFF>Router>Rj45>opticalModule>
SFP>Buffalo2016>SFP>opticalModule >Rj45>

IZen Mk3>Rj45> Delock62619>Rj45>
etherRegen (Master Clock+ Mini-Circuits BLP)>SFP>opticalRendu>USB>IsoRegen>

USB>Phoenix>USB>OPPO 205 (Modded)>HMS “the Perfect Match”>Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature.

15 minutes ago, BCRich said:

Hi Adrian,

My order also arrived today as well.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi! Mike,

Thanks to let us know. I think the postal service is starting to resume normal after Easter Holiday now. 

Let's join the "Burn-In Party" for Giesemann Clock now. 

Have a nice weekend. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Hi Adrian: I recently received the After Dark Queen clock for my Ether Regen along with the After dark LPS. It is a very impressive improvement in sound quality right out of the box. I understand that the clock takes a while to settle in. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the ride.                   I was wondering if anyone has tried upgrading the fuse in the After dark LPS to a Synergistic Orange one? What is the value of the fuse in place and how does one access it? Also, what power cords are you using with it? Good listening. Jeff L