IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen

Do others that have ordered their Afterdark 75ohm squarewave clock plan to use the stock BNC cable?  Does anyone know any details about the stock cable?  Does anyone have any experiences to share regarding the stock cable vs aftermarket cables?  If I decide to order an aftermarket 75 ohm cable, does anyone know if cable length matters?  I've been into digital separates (transports and DACs) for almost 30 years and I recall that a cable length of 1.2-1.5m was best to reduce internal reflections.   Would that still be the case in connecting my ER to the OCXO clock?  I'm newbie in regards to use of external clocks so I'm sorry if I'm asking questions that have been answered many times over.

6 hours ago, MasterWarzombie said:

I have two final questions.

1- The process of Burning the clock only involves keeping the clock on and the etherregen on or it involves "running the music"

2 - What happens if we cut off the power supply, the clock burn is "canceled" and this long process must be repeated?

I have the possibility of having these two BNC cables for tweak:

https://www.nordost.com/leif/blue-heaven/blue-heaven-digital-interconnect.php

or 

https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/cables-numeriques-coaxial/oyaide-db-510-cable-numerique-coaxial-bnc-75-ohm-argent-1m-unite-p-9118.html

are these good choices?

merci :)

Whenever I burn in a component, I run a signal through it (not just powered on).  You can do this by just having your streaming device play music on repeat 24/7.  You don't need to have your amp on while you're burning the clock in.  I'll be doing this exact process when I receive my AfterDark clock.  At the same time that I'm burning in the clock, I'll also be burning in a new Paul Hynes SR4T LPS, a new mains power cord, a new DC power cable (Ghent Gotham), and the 75ohm BNC cable.