IGNORED

Queries on your AfterDark items

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LEO SOUND said:

How do you know that it is not the right clock since there is no indication on the clock itself nor a serial number? Finally, is that what has been indicated several times?

you had the order of another can be

You got your point. In the box you get a paper with model you've purchase and measurements of that model. There is nothing on the clock telling what model it is.

It is quite possible that I got clock of other customer

2 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hello! 

Thanks you for all comments. We are pleased to have a new label system which will have model and serial number for next batch of Giesemann Clock.

So, we are keep working on with the design on new labels. The sample will ready by next week. We shall keep you updated.

Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

Great news Adrian! That means that my Emperor Crown Clock will have model and serial number. Correct?

19 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hello! MarkoL,

Let me arrange it. Your unit will be the very first unit for this new labels. Hopefully, the new labels will comes out sooner next week. It has 10 different types, grading starting from Prince until Giesemann EVA, each unit will have unique serial number for better handling. 

Thanks all member to give us suggestions and advices. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

That's awesome!

Thank you Adrian!

Hi Adrian,

Looks like that Geisemann clock that I got cannot work with my dCS Network Bridge. I'm emailing with Frank back and forth in order to find the best solution for me. I'm looking at  Giesemann Word Clock x 10M Master Clock for dCS system and it seems that this is something that will work for me. I'm interested in price for Emperor Double Crown. Please advise

Thanks

7 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! MarkoL,

Thanks for your question. We are sorry to hear that the last order item was not working for your dCS NB. We have communicated with Frank our US dealer to give you the best solution for upgrade. I shall email you for the trade-in arrangements. Let me explains some of the features.  

AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX GIESEMANN WORD CLOCK X 10M MASTER CLOCK FOR DCS SYSTEMthumbnail_image4_a07ad686-1ed9-47da-92dc

The new version is tailor made for one of our customer which he use dCS before, and his old Mutec MC3 dead, so he want to use Giesemann with word clock output from the OCXO, so we build him a very first unit last month. 

This version has three outputs:   

Output 1:  Word Clock 44.1Mhz 

Output 2:  Word Clock 48Mhz 

Output 3:  10M Master Clock 

Output 1 and 2 can be plug into dCS NB, plug and play and sync in a second.

Output 3 can be utilised in the future devices, such as EtherREGEN, Mutec MC3-USB

So, we can have every devices sync with single Giesemann Clock. 

The Emperor Double Crown is an excellent choices. The improvement will be huge when you have high resolution system. 

Thanks for your interested and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Hello Adrian,

That sounds good. Waiting for your email.

Thank you,

Marko

1 hour ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! MarkoL,

Thanks for your question. We are sorry to hear that the last order item was not working for your dCS NB. We have communicated with Frank our US dealer to give you the best solution for upgrade. I shall email you for the trade-in arrangements. Let me explains some of the features.  

AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX GIESEMANN WORD CLOCK X 10M MASTER CLOCK FOR DCS SYSTEMthumbnail_image4_a07ad686-1ed9-47da-92dc

The new version is tailor made for one of our customer which he use dCS before, and his old Mutec MC3 dead, so he want to use Giesemann with word clock output from the OCXO, so we build him a very first unit last month. 

Output 3 can be utilised in the future devices, such as EtherREGEN, Mutec MC3-USB

The Emperor Double Crown is an excellent choices. The improvement will be huge when you have high resolution system. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Hello Adrian,

I've received your email and I have email you back with certain questions. Please advice Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 11:45 AM, AfterDark. said:

Hi! MarkoL,

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Hello Adrian,

I've send email to you and Frank in regards of shipping the clock you sent to me by mistake. Should I ship it back to Frank or you prefer it shipped back to you? In that case I'd need a return shipping label from you so I can send it to HK.

Thanks,

Marko

1 hour ago, AfterDark. said:

Hello Marko,

Thanks for your questions. For the upgrades of dCS version, the trade in unit of Giesemann may return to our HK address which we provided. The shipping fee will be reimbursed to you afterwards.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for the info. I will let you know when package is shipped. I'm out of town so my buddy will do it instead. I expect to be this week. I'll keep you updated.

Best Regards,

Marko 

On 5/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, AfterDark. said:

Hello Marko,

Thanks for your questions. For the upgrades of dCS version, the trade in unit of Giesemann may return to our HK address which we provided. The shipping fee will be reimbursed to you afterwards.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

Hello Adrian,

Returnable unit is shipped today. I've sent an email to you and Frank and included receipt and other shipping document.

Thank you 

Marko

On 5/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, AfterDark. said:

Hello Marko,

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

Hello Adrian,

Could you please provide me with tracking number when you ship my clock?

Thank you,

Marko