IGNORED

Updating sonicTransporter to latest HQPlayer Embedded version

Hi, I see that HQPlayer 4 Embedded 4.21.0 was released today and I have tried to update to this new version on my sonicTransporter i5 v3 but I am unable to get it to update past 4.20.3. Any ideas on how to update the the newest HQPlayer Embedded version?

HQPlayer updates generally take a few days before Small Green Computer has them ready for the SonicTransporters.

Just run your update occasionally, I run update every other week.

Unless there is a major update, there usually is no advance notice that an update is available.

I have only been through one major update OS 2.7 > 2.8 and that did require a different update procedure.

Otherwise, just hit the update every now and then to keep your i5 up to date.

• Digital - ISP ( streaming Qobuz ) -> via Ethernet to Sonore opticalModule -> via 24m fiber to SGC STi9 optical with HQP + HAF & external SSD  -> via 1m Ethernet to MeLE computer stick NAA -> via USB to Intona 3.0 -> via USB to HOLO Audio KTE May 1.4/1.5 MHz 20 Bit PCM
  • Analogue - 8m XLR to Decware ZBIT -> 1m RCA to Decware ZSTAGE25 -> 2m RCA to Decware SE84UFO25 -> Avantgarde Duo Omega Horns
5 hours ago, MrDerrick said:

HQPlayer updates generally take a few days before Small Green Computer has them ready for the SonicTransporters.

Just run your update occasionally, I run update every other week.

Unless there is a major update, there usually is no advance notice that an update is available.

I have only been through one major update OS 2.7 > 2.8 and that did require a different update procedure.

Otherwise, just hit the update every now and then to keep your i5 up to date.

Thank you. I will do that.