IGNORED

Optimied NUC Server

Optimied NUC Server

Tricked-out Intel NUC7i7DNBE in Plato X7D fanless chassis with 8GB Apacer select RAM, 64GB Intel Optane Memory M10, and well tuned Euphony Expert Settings setup. 

If you would like to go without the Optane Memory and well tuned Euphony Expert settings, $650 including shipping and PayPal fees.

If you would like it with the Optane Memory and well tuned Euphony Expert settings, $800 including shipping and PayPal fees.

Send email address and shipping address by PM, and I will send you a PayPal invoice.  Continental US only please,

1937713772_8GBApacer.thumb.jpg.ba90860d2d3a2dfea1c522aaa71c5325.jpg

top.jpg

64GB Optane.jpg

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates