IGNORED

Just setup two HPE Proliant GL360e Gen8 Servers for $159 per

This looks pretty cool.  I need to start looking for one that can mix 3.5" and 2.5" and can be controlled by my QNAP NAS, even if connected by USB.  I am starting to collect a bunch of little drives that could be collectively used for useful storage.  Of course the  $159 price is nice.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

2 hours ago, jcbenten said:

This looks pretty cool.  I need to start looking for one that can mix 3.5" and 2.5" and can be controlled by my QNAP NAS, even if connected by USB.  I am starting to collect a bunch of little drives that could be collectively used for useful storage.  Of course the  $159 price is nice.

You can get SATA extension cables and just stack 3.5" drives on top. Bit messy but it would work if it's out of sight.