IGNORED

USBridge issues with high resolution playback

I have a USBridge signature unit running the current Allo-supplied PiCoreplayer distribution. It's set-up as a squeezelite player (via ethernet) and is served by an LMS server on the local network. I have the ffmpeg libraries installed and my music files are in ALAC format. Playback of files with resolution higher than CD quality consistently yields intermittent pops/clicks. I've spent hours messing with squeezelite settings and reading forums for advice, to no avail. The issue is reproducible using different DACs. I need help figuring this out or I can't take advantage of my high-res music, please!

On 1/10/2021 at 4:22 AM, skrzyp said:

I have a USBridge signature unit running the current Allo-supplied PiCoreplayer distribution. It's set-up as a squeezelite player (via ethernet) and is served by an LMS server on the local network. I have the ffmpeg libraries installed and my music files are in ALAC format. Playback of files with resolution higher than CD quality consistently yields intermittent pops/clicks. I've spent hours messing with squeezelite settings and reading forums for advice, to no avail. The issue is reproducible using different DACs. I need help figuring this out or I can't take advantage of my high-res music, please!

Forwarded PM please check