I don’t know if it’s just a rumour, but Innuos could be ready to release a competitive audio grade network switch for about the price of a Phoenix. Anybody else heard something along these lines?

This was hinted at a while back.  Nuno had said something about making both the USB and Ethernet technologies from the Statement available to owners of the Zenith SE (and of course other servers).  The first shoe dropped with the Phoenix so I wouldn’t be surprised if another shoe would be dropping at some point.

Digital:  Innuos Zenith Mk3 > Shunyata Sigma USB > Chord Hugo M-Scaler > Wireworld Gold Startlight > OPTO DX > Shunyata Alpha S/PDIF > Chord Hugo TT2 

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali power conditioner, Shunyata Alpha power cords, Shunyata Alpha interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD60 speaker cables, ASC isothermal tube traps

I demoed an Innuos Statement in my system to use with a Linn Klimax DSM streamer and the Melco S100 w/ Farad Super3 power supply that I already owned outperformed the direct ethernet connection from the Statement. I suggest that you give the Melco a trial if you have a chance. 

ChrisG

Seattle, WA