IGNORED

What's the best Router to get?

I do not think there is a "BEST".  I have major concerns with two things.  

1. Hardware that is no longer supported with updates

2.Hardware such as EERO and Google WiFi that REQUIRES cloud support from vendors like Amazon or Google.

I have personally and professional chosen to use Ubiquity Unifi gear for my home and my customers.   Their software and hardware are constantly improving.  There is a bit more complexity in setup!   

I am not a fan, and I have tested many of them, of the mesh systems.  I normally do not like any of the network extender systems. I am researching one that might be interesting.  

I am looking at the TP-Link Omada system components.  The pricing is very attractive.  You can host your own controller like Ubiquity so no service fee lock-in.  If time and budget allow I will build a test system in my home with this one.

NOTE that I run cat5 or cat6 cables all over the place to keep wired networking as primary.  It is not that expensive to have an electrician run wiring for you if that is something you cannot do yourself.

You do not say how large of a space your home is for us to really help with system sizing or if you really need two access points.  

Oh I should have said this first.  I like to keep the routing hardware and the WiFi hardware separate.