IGNORED

GeerFab Audio D.BOB High-Resolution Disc to DSD/PCM Converter

GeerFab Audio D.BOB High-Resolution Disc to DSD/PCM Converter

I have a new D.BOB (Digital Breakout Box), High-Resolution Disc to DSD/PCM Converter, for sale. The GeerFab Audio device extracts DSD64 from SACDs via the DoP protocol, and PCM up to 24-bit/192Hz from Blu ray audio discs, both through S/PDIF & Coax to your external DAC.  

I ordered the device directly from GeerFab Audio in Jan 2020 and have never used it. Somehow other projects just got in the way and it has been sitting in it's box the entire year. 

Here an overview of the device features:

- Extracts DSD64 and PCM up to 24/192 from the HDMI data stream from a player/transport with HDMI out

- Outputs DSD64 via the DoP (DSD over PCM) protocol and hi-res PCM up to 24/192 through the S/PDIF Coax and Toslink Optical outputs to an external DAC

- Fully HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) and copy protection compliant

- HDMI pass-through for player menu settings and other video uses

Connections:

- HDMI Type A input [19-pin female]

- HDMI Type A output [19-pin female]

- S/PDIF Coaxial Audio output [RCA]

- S/PDIF Optical Audio output [Toslink]

- Mini-USB (for firmware updates only)

- DC 12V input for battery power

- IEC AC power input

Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 1.75" high x 4.75" deep
Weight: 2.2 lbs.

The device has a three year manufacturer's warranty and includes all accessories plus original packaging.

New Price is 900 € and my asking price is 600 € (plus shipping/payments fees) The buyer is responsible for any tax / duties if applicable. 

Device Reviews are available here:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/geerfab-audio-dbob-digital-breakout-box

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/geerfab-audio-dbob-digital-breakout-box-and-high-res-audio-disc-extractor/ 

• 2 weeks later...