IGNORED

Server OS

Bones13

My server, The Memory Player by Laufer Technic, uses Windows.  They are selling some amazing software to lower jitter etc. that my buddy installed on his Windows computer and it sounds amazing.  He built a minimal server and used the build in DAC on the board.  He build a nice sounding LPS to drive it all, but once he installed some of this software, it took it to a new level.  

It's all about implementation though.  You can make any of them sound good, but some sound a lot better if done properly.    I enjoy reading these threads to find out what folks are doing.  Fun stuff, thanks for letting me play.

17 hours ago, ChrisG said:

Do you know where he purchased the software from? Their site doesn't indicate they have dealers in the USA. Thanks. 

Chris, Sam sells it from his site. If you have interest in any of his software (it really takes things to a better level) get in touch with Sam.

Text Sam at: 917-535-8888

email at: [email protected] 

Feel free to tell him Pete sent you.  He'll be able to let you know if he can help or not. I also know they have even more software upgrades from what they share on the site as their players keep getting upgraded.