IGNORED

iTunes not sorting correctly

I purchased this album on iTunes Store.  The music downloaded ok, but as you can see in the screenshot, the first song of the second disk is listed last.  The finder has the files in the correct order, but not in iTunes.  I removed the file number and restored it.  I removed the album name and restored it.  Neither trick worked.  Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 10.23.09 AM.png

11 hours ago, cambridgehank said:

I highlighted all the songs, in songs view, then get info .  I deleted the album name and went back to the songs info and rewrote the album name.  That worked.  Thank you for working on this with me.

This sounds to me like there was a misspelling in that tracks' album name. I've had an inadvertent space at the end of an entry that did the same thing.

I've had the first tracks of an album dissociate from the rest. I could usually fix it by editing the dissociated track together with the rest and adding a character at the end of the album title. Then if all comes together re-edit to remove the character. If this does not work look at 'Get info' and the 'sorting'  property; there may be some inconsistency there you need to correct.

ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ running MinimServer with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP for control >

Hi-Fi 1: Airport Extreme bridge > Netgear switch > TP-Link optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge AND PS Audio PerfectWave Transport > PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge Mk.II > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus Anniversary Edition .

Hi-Fi 2: Sonore Rendu > Chord Hugo DAC/preamp > LFD integrated > Harbeth P3ESRs and > Sennheiser HD800