IGNORED

I signed up just over 12 years ago...

On 12/16/2020 at 3:59 AM, Teresa said:

You have me beat by nine months. 😊 I signed up September 27, 2009 (11 years and 3 months ago).

I beat you by a month and 12 days 😉

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

39 minutes ago, Superdad said:

I joined April 2, 2008. B|

I thought it would be fun to dig up my very first post, but it seems that the AS/CA servers only keep them back to 2015--at least for my posting activity.

Chris found reason to do some housekeeping after an unnamed someone had a bit of fun with him surrounding the official 10 Year Anniversary announcement post. 

Too many hands in the tech and content hosting pool left a lot of holes rendering much of previous value worthless.  I doubt he cleaned up the oldest available article to a readable form.  

4 minutes ago, rando said:

Chris found reason to do some housekeeping after an unnamed someone had a bit of fun with him surrounding the official 10 Year Anniversary announcement post. 

Too many hands in the tech and content hosting pool left a lot of holes rendering much of previous value worthless.  I doubt he cleaned up the oldest available article to a readable form.  

That's unfortunate.

No electron left behind.

33 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

That's unfortunate.

Progressive reliance on FB over the course of a number of years leading up to the inevitable sudden issue accessing content linked from their servers was the largest contributor.  Updates to forum software and assorted web building blocks put paid to internal links.  I'm sure 2015 was chosen for a reason.

Speaking of infancy.  How are your leather and winga dinga $300 BT speakers working out?  Finally came across the $10K solution I thought you needed in the baby's room - replete with calming bass module.  :P

1 hour ago, rando said:

Progressive reliance on FB over the course of a number of years leading up to the inevitable sudden issue accessing content linked from their servers was the largest contributor.  Updates to forum software and assorted web building blocks put paid to internal links.  I'm sure 2015 was chosen for a reason.

Speaking of infancy.  How are your leather and winga dinga $300 BT speakers working out?  Finally came across the $10K solution I thought you needed in the baby's room - replete with calming bass module.  :P

I know nothing of the inner workings of CA or AS so I'll have to take your word for it.

The Klipsch Bluetooth thing is great for what it is as long as you don't expect more from it.

I haven't mentioned it, but the Baby was lost...

No electron left behind.