IGNORED

Volt+ D with 32v 10a supply (additional CM?)

armigo

Hello,

I am a happy owner of the Volt+ D, but I was wondering if I could use it's maximum potential by using a high grade 32v 10a power supply a supplier is offering here in Europe. Unfortunately I simply cannot find a suitable 31v volt supply. From audiosiencereview I know that up to 31v is no problem due to the CM taking of 1.5 volt. Is a 32v supply safe to use? Or could I add another CM to use it?

6 hours ago, armigo said:

Hello,

I am a happy owner of the Volt+ D, but I was wondering if I could use it's maximum potential by using a high grade 32v 10a power supply a supplier is offering here in Europe. Unfortunately I simply cannot find a suitable 31v volt supply. From audiosiencereview I know that up to 31v is no problem due to the CM taking of 1.5 volt. Is a 32v supply safe to use? Or could I add another CM to use it?

Forwarded PM please check

• 3 weeks later...

Just to show that I am not making this up here is an allo employee, I think even one of the engineers, clearly stating that up to 31v is ok. No idea what's the deal with them on here I wish it was possible to get a sensible answer, but as it is, I'll probably just try my luck.

1598481382268.png