IGNORED

Allo USBridge Signature with Shanti LPS

Allo USBridge Signature with Shanti LPS

I am selling my Allo USBridge Signature player with the Shanti LPS Dual Power Supply as I have upgraded to an Ultrarendu. Note: Allo USB streamers do not work with the Ayre Codex DACs USB input due to a bug in the Linux kernel. It'll be up to you to install the software from the Allo web site, I can't help with that, but it wasn't too difficult.  16GB Transcend microsd card included (the software is installed but as it's configured to my home network, I think you'll need to reinstall it). 

Software: Roon [depricated: Moode Audio (http://moodeaudio.org), Audirvana Plus+]

Digital: Ayre Codex [upgrading to Ayre QX-5 Twenty]; Oppo UDP-205; [depricated: Raspberry Pi 2 with Hifiberry Digi+];  Synology Diskstation 412+ NAS;  Tidal

Preamplification: Ayre KX-5 Twenty;  Amplification: Ayre VX-5 Twenty; Speakers: Vandersteen 5A 

Analog: Clearaudio Performance DC, Concept tonearm, Artist v2 ebony cartridge, Ayre P-5xe, Nakamichi 630 (Tuner… just for fun)

Cables: Audioquest Aspen for speakers, otherwise Anti-cables throughout (except Audioquest running from P-5xe to K-5xeMP)