IGNORED

Paul Pang Audio SATA cable

Paul Pang Audio SATA cable

Offered here is a high-end SATA cable to connect the solid-state drive to the motherboard in a streaming computer used for playing audio. The cable is angled at one termination in order to allow it to fit in a small, fanless chassis. I used this for a few years in a small PC I built for streaming, and subsequently replaced with a dedicated streamer. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail to US addresses is included.

The description below is from an ad for the cable on a dealer's website.

WHY USE AN AUDIOPHILE SATA CABLE?
The average audiophile spends a lot of money on audiophile cables to wire his audio setup. Maybe you are one of them? Well, then I advise you to do the same inside your audiophile computer or streamer. Normally SSD or HDD drives inside a computer are wired with basic cables. Among other things, these cables are not shielded properly and are not optimized for high-end audio reproduction. EMI/RFI has free rein, and these cables do not offer an optimal signal transfer. The SATA connection between HDD/SSD and motherboard is the most important connection inside your audio-PC. It will be the weakest link if your cables are not optimal. When you use an audiophile cable for this task, you will be amazed of the sound improvements this will bring.

For many years Paul Pang has been the pioneer when it comes to high-end computer audio. His designs are now used by many different brands and manufacturers. Today Paul Pang still delivers the best products for building your “ultimate” audio-PC.