IGNORED

SOtM sMS-1000SQ Eunhasu Special Edition - Black - Mint

SOtM sMS-1000SQ Eunhasu Special Edition - Black - Mint

Never thought I'd be doing this but I am putting my fully loaded sMS-1000SQ music server up for sale. Unit is about 18 months old. It comes with SOtM's fantastic internal sCLK board reclocking the motherboard, the LAN and the USB output. Comes with external 50ohm master clock connector (which I used to breath-taking effect), internal eABS absorption paper, upgraded and incredible-sounding Evox capacitors as well as internal UPOCC silver wiring. Also a 2TB solid start drive for music storage in addition to the 64g ss drive for the software. USB output card can be power externally from 6.5v-9v. Running the latest Eunhasu software. I used this as both Roon Core and endpoint in one box. Can be used with a whole host of other software pre-installed, included as the ultimate NAA for HQP. To power the unit I used a 19v Farad Super3 power supply that is also for sale under a separate listing. All upgrades were done by Crux Audio prior to purchase. New this would run you over $6K with the 2TB drive and tax and shipping. Buyer to pay shipping and fees. Open to local pick-up in the Los Angeles area. Cheers and thanks for looking.

https://sotm-usa.com/collections/ultimate-series/products/sms-1000sq-crux-special-edition?variant=351504039948