IGNORED

Article: Review | Wilson Audio Chronosonic XVX - Part 1, The Build

I love it @Danny Kaey! This review is 100% you. Your style is very different from mine, and that's one reason why I love it. 

Ii can't wait for the world to turn right side up again, so I can visit "Chez K" for a listen to your system. These are truly amazing loudspeakers. I spent a few days listening to them at The Audio Salon, down the road from you, and made some memories. 

Looking forward to Part Two, whenever you're ready.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, Priaptor said:

That will lead the best of us to an indeterminable number of variations to obsess over during our manic times in audio. LOL.

Ha! So good. First world problems. 

When I listened, I quickly forgot about any adjustments and fell into the musical enjoyment :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, Allan F said:

Reluctant as I am to say it, IMO this "review" reads far more like an unpaid ad for Wilson Audio than anything else.

No worries Alan. I suppose one could say this about my review of the RAAL-requisite SR1a headphones as well because I absolutely fell in love with them. 

I enjoyed reading about Danny’s enjoyment of the XVX. Not everyone will feel this way and that’s what makes the world go round :~)

• 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Ok - i LOVE your review Danny. I too, have a pair of these mind-blowing speakers. You are right on with your comments.  I have one question, and it's probably a lame question. I am new to this site. 

Why are there 3 stars which appear on the review? Your review seems more glowing than a 3-star review.  (everyone familiar with this site probably knows this answer!)

The star ratings are given by anyone who can see them and are supposed to be a rating of the review. 

1 hour ago, wwc said:

I'd encourage you to try to take criticisms of the writing on your site constructively (as they are intended) instead of defensively.  

Feedback noted. 

1 hour ago, wwc said:

At more traditional publications, Stereophile for instance, the writing first goes to someone who edits and guides the writer to produce the best work possible. I don't know how it works at Audiophile Style...

I won't delve into how we do things, but I'll say that just because the old guard does it one way, doesn't mean I want to do it that way :~)

I prefer to give a lot fo freedom for writers to express themselves creatively. 

1 hour ago, wwc said:

I think a lot of the material on AS is pretty awesome, btw!

Thanks you very much for this and for contributing.