IGNORED

Article: Review | Wilson Audio Chronosonic XVX - Part 1, The Build

No doubt a wonderful build.

However, I have to say it:

WAF Score:  O out of 10 (a 10 is given to a speaker that the significant other will admit "looks OK".)

I have often wondered what any Wilson Speaker would sound like in the poor acoustics of a certain bunker in central Berlin circa 1945.   They certainly look like something only a fan of the brutalism school would love.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

5 hours ago, Danny Kaey said:

Funny: I just got the acclaimed Solti 6th on Decca for $10. The big benefit of classical LPs is that most got cheap unfortunately as today’s society simply has zero value for foundational classical music, instead choosing to listen to fabricated, soulless dreck that’s purely made to make money for labels. Just look at the top 20 shit list on Apple Music and Spotify and see what I mean.

And you think I am harsh?   Anyway, I agree with your assessment there is a lot of AI generated noise that passes for music out there.  The Northern Europeans cracked the code, they know what rhythms and resolves the brain craves.  The computer does the rest.  Brave New World.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law