IGNORED

DigiOne Sig bricked?

urbino

I bought my unit just a few months ago, and have been using it almost daily, since.  I went to use it last night, and it was not available in Roon.  Restarting Roon didn't help.  I pulled up the admin panel for my router and saw the DigiOne was not on the network.  I tried powering the unit down and back up.  I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the network cable.  Nothing.

So I pulled it out of my system and brought it to my desk.  I hooked it up to a different network cable.  Still nothing.  I plugged in a monitor, and I get no video output.  Is this thing just dead?

On 11/22/2020 at 1:19 AM, urbino said:

I bought my unit just a few months ago, and have been using it almost daily, since.  I went to use it last night, and it was not available in Roon.  Restarting Roon didn't help.  I pulled up the admin panel for my router and saw the DigiOne was not on the network.  I tried powering the unit down and back up.  I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the network cable.  Nothing.

So I pulled it out of my system and brought it to my desk.  I hooked it up to a different network cable.  Still nothing.  I plugged in a monitor, and I get no video output.  Is this thing just dead?

Forwarded PM please check