IGNORED

Article: Review | Buchardt Audio A500 Speaker System

Bob, sorry to go off-topic, but I saw your posts on another forum about the Uptone JS-2 and LPS 1.2 that you seem to be using in your audio chain. Given my current audio chain of Nucleus (ethernet cabled to router) -> Auralic Aries G1 (ethernet cabled to router) -> Wisa Hub (via coax from G1) -> A700 speakers, would you recommend LPS for any of the components where you've seen real benefit. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Shrek1982 said:

Bob, sorry to go off-topic, but I saw your posts on another forum about the Uptone JS-2 and LPS 1.2 that you seem to be using in your audio chain. Given my current audio chain of Nucleus (ethernet cabled to router) -> Auralic Aries G1 (ethernet cabled to router) -> Wisa Hub (via coax from G1) -> A700 speakers, would you recommend LPS for any of the components where you've seen real benefit. Thank you.

That is a long way OT,....  There are so many options to try.  Not just power supplies.  I have used better power supplies on things like your server and on the WISA hub.  I have seen performance improvements at all the stages.  It is hard to measure the value to you.  

Something else to try is to run the Nucleus via chromecast to the WISA hub and compare that to the Aries G1 path.    See what that does for you.     

My path these days is a bit different.   Again another thread.  See my review of the FIVE17 speakers that will give you a sense of where I am going.

Bob