IGNORED

New innuous music sub folder “missing”

Browniesbane

This more irritating than anything else, but I want to make sure there’s not a problem.

I run roon on a zen mini.

After a roon? Software upgrade I noticed that about 80 albums were treated as added to my library on October 25, even though the albums had been added to the system months previously. This is irritating because I want to be able to easily see my real newly added albums listed first in roon.

anyway, looking at the innuous zen mini file system, it seems that the 80 albums are now in a music sub folder labeled “missing” even though they are cd or hd quality, and  should be in the cd or hd quality sub folders. 

I assume these albums were seen by roon as newly added after  they were mysteriously transferred to the new sub folder, but why were the albums treated as missing by innuous? (The albums play fine by the way)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, Browniesbane said:

This more irritating than anything else, but I want to make sure there’s not a problem.

I run roon on a zen mini.

After a roon? Software upgrade I noticed that about 80 albums were treated as added to my library on October 25, even though the albums had been added to the system months previously. This is irritating because I want to be able to easily see my real newly added albums listed first in roon.

anyway, looking at the innuous zen mini file system, it seems that the 80 albums are now in a music sub folder labeled “missing” even though they are cd or hd quality, and  should be in the cd or hd quality sub folders. 

I assume these albums were seen by roon as newly added after  they were mysteriously transferred to the new sub folder, but why were the albums treated as missing by innuous? (The albums play fine by the way)

My guess is that missing refers to missing metadata.  The files lacked the tags Innuos needed to put them in the correct folder.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256