IGNORED

Dutch&Dutch 8C- The Kii Three Slayer?

I have them both in my house right now.  I have the Kii BXT also.    At their price points I would not hesitate to put either one of them on the check out list.  They both have some warts.  The 8Cs are not wife friendly.  THEY ARE BIG.  The Kii on the BXT has a very modern look and they come is some really nice colors.  They may not be wife friendly either.  Both can be very nicely placed near the front wall.

The 8Cs have had some software issues and someday they may be Roon Endpoints.  The Kii Control gives you a lot of flexibility on inputs. 

Feed either of them with a Good analog source and good XLR cables and you will be rewarded.    

For the Kii + BXT get four power cords and feed each BXT and KII speaker directly, do not feed through the BXT "extension Cord.  Also run the good XLR cable directly to the Kii Three not through the BXT.  I would also make sure to have a clean power feed to the breaker.  Just count the number of amplifiers in the full set of Kii's!  

The 8c's need some stable stands.  They are about 60lbs each.  Bolt them to the stands.  

The Kii Threes are lighter but tall they need good stands too.  Unless you have the BXTs!

There is very little that can compete with a Kii Three + BXT.  

And do read what @mitchco has written on these speakers.  

Oh and really take a look at floor coupling.  Isoacoustics might just be your best friend.  

bob