IGNORED

Oppo BDP-103D Blu-ray Disc Player

Oppo BDP-103D Blu-ray Disc Player

Offered for sale is an Oppo BDP-103D Blu-ray Disc Player. I bought it locally used from the original owner in November 2019. It has gotten only light use, attached to a TV in a guest bedroom. We have no children or pets in the house and we don’t smoke. This piece is in excellent condition, as shown in the photos. There is a small scratch on the top surface toward the rear. There is also a very faint scratch along the top edge of the front faceplate. In spite of a thorough dusting-off with a microfiber cloth, however, there is still some dust and small fibers visible in the photos. (I’ve blurred out the serial number.)

Blu-ray players from Oppo Digital have been considered to be the best in home theater circles for many years. These are high-performance devices. The company exited the market in 2018, however, so new ones are no longer available for purchase. The BDP-103D has been favorably reviewed by several major magazines/websites - notably, by Chris Heinonen in Secrets of Home Theater, by David Vaughn in Sound & Vision, by Kal Rubinson in his “Music in the Round #60” column in Stereophile, by Andrew Robinson at Home Theater Review, and by Clint DeBoer in Audioholics.

As of this listing, it’s running the latest firmware. I also reset it to original factory settings. It will come with its original box and packing material, and all original accessories including the remote control. Local pickup available. Buyer pays for shipping costs. The package measures 20x18x7 inches and weighs 16 pounds. I cover my own PayPal Seller Fee.

Full specs and the user manual available here:

https://www.oppodigital.com/support/blu-ray-bdp-103/blu-ray-BDP-103-Support.aspx?prodID=BDP103D

• Seller
    SalR406
  • Date
    11/07/20
  • Price
    500.00 USD
  • Category