IGNORED

Need to Double Tap in APP

Question

I am curious if others have to double tap anything they tap on in the app?   I am using an iPhone 8s 

example:  I choose to follow a new post on a server build.   I will have to hit it twice before it goes to that post.

i am kind of used to it but it is curious.

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Crwilli57 said:

I am curious if others have to double tap anything they tap on in the app?   I am using an iPhone 8s 

example:  I choose to follow a new post on a server build.   I will have to hit it twice before it goes to that post.

i am kind of used to it but it is curious.

Which app?

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing The Audiophile Style Podcast

I have a 1st Gen iPad Pro and when using Chrome I have to double tap everything in AS.  I cannot remember if I have to in Firefox.

I have no idea in Safari.  For some reason that escapes me I have an aversion to Safari...

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear R7800 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBT->iFi xDSD->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: Squeeze Commander (DroidX) & iPeng (iPad Air); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: Sony NWZ_ZX1 & ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  Wish List: New DAC,  SBT replacement; Dream system: Linn EXACT or ATC Active or Big Tubes (KR or Nagra or Shindo or ...)

My goal is to use appliances and take home PC out of the chain...

Hello,

From Android 8.0 the feature "Double tap to screen on" no longer works. + This app uses Accessibility services. You need to enable accessibility service to the app can catch event when having a notification and when you are staying on the home screen(the app only works on the home screen).