IGNORED

Best FLAC converter software

cappo

3 minutes ago, cappo said:

We are not neighbors but we do know each other even though 400 miles separates us. Is that a crime? 

Instead of putting us down, why don't you contribute something valuable to the topic? Example: download Audio Transcoder and, using it, convert just 1 of your favorite albums into WAV and listen. Then tell us what you think. All of this will take you half an hour max and you will learn something useful. No need to pay either since they offer a free trial period...

I am here with 1 purpose only - to learn. This is the only forum on this planet that specializes in computer playback! Where else can we go to find answers to our questions?! And you make us feel like we are not welcome here...

Nice to see you know each other. I can only use my experience operating this website since 2007, to gauge people and posts. The sequence of events here is identical to thousands of posts I've seen where people are trying to promote software with a hidden agenda. You must admit that this thread and its sequence of posts could've been predicted by anyone who knows how online spammers operate. I've blocked thousands of these types of posts from appearing on this site.

That said, perhaps this is the one in a million post, the most guilty looking innocent conversation. I really don't know. I'll take your word for it for now. 

I also suspect a bit of a language issue because it really seems like you're a bit hostile to other people around here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess that isn't your intention.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

6 minutes ago, Vlodzimierz said:

It is impossible to read your message without laughing. And also many others who deal with verbal diarrhea. And this is instead of just trying to listen to music from Wav files and compare with the sound of Flac. And compare how different programs convert to Wav. Instead, all Forum participants were mired in controversy that this could not be. I recognize the thinking style of computer scientists, not audiophiles.
I personally spent a lot of time and money comparing different programs. And my friend and I came to you at the Forum with a ready-made result. We wanted to share our experience. And they met an aggressively boorish model of behavior. You look like fools in the issue under discussion. Disrespectful and lazy fools! It's not interesting with you.
Once again I apologize for the google translator. I understand that he translates very badly. But I hope you understand the main meaning.
P.S. mine did not come to promote the conversion program, just to tell you about what you still did not know! I bought about ten programs for long-term comparison. At your own expense. So it can further promote its behavior model. She's bound to make you dumber.

Bye @Vlodzimierz

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png