IGNORED

ifi nano idsd

I have a BL iDSD but not with me.  From what I recall, once connected:

• Ensure the iDSD is chosen under Sound Settings
  • Ensure the iDSD is chosen under Sound Mixer 
    • (you can get to both of these from the volume in the quick taskbar; lower right of the screen)
  • In the Sound Mixer make sure the slider is not all the way at the bottom
  • Make  sure you are using the driver for the iDSD...iFi has different packages for different DACs.

If that does not work:

• Try a different USB port; I cannot recall but you may need a powered USB port 
  • Are you using the supplied blue USB cable?  If not, please do so.  

Have you been using other USB DACs??  If so uninstall the drivers and clear the registry (use CCleaner).  If other USB DACs used, also uninstall the iDSD drivers and clear registry then reinstall.

What playback software are you using and what type of file?

For what it is worth, I have had very little issue getting iDSD and xDSD to work with W10.  I also have Topping, SMSL, FiiO, and Sony and, assuming I had the correct driver selected, no problems.

If still have having troubles after trying all this, tonight I will dig mine out and see how it goes.  I have a new Lenovo laptop I have not connected yet.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers