IGNORED

Amplifier arrived with a hole in the box (take two)...

992Sam

7 hours ago, 992Sam said:

My shock is just beginning to settle ... As some of you might recall, about a month ago I posted about an MH9000 that I ordered and waited one month for, only to have it arrive with a huge hold in the box, and damage to the unit .. thus having to wait, I decided to upgrade my purchase (took at as a sign from the universe)... and I went with a C1100 pre-amp and MC462 stereo amplifier..   so MC462 arrived today with guess what?   Yes... a hole in the box.  This time the dealer rejected it as the last time he decided to inspect the box, he got into some hot water with McIntosh.

So now, 2 months later, I'm still waiting on an Amp...  and my dealer tells me that McIntosh will not likely do anything special, in terms of expediting a unit to us... which I find shocking. 

I'm just venting I suppose.... nobody will even get what it feels like in my circle of friends and relatives, so maybe my online audiophile friend can relate to the frustration ... two months now waiting.   dCS took all of two weeks to get my stuff...  the cables, tables, and everything else was done inside one month..  But now this blow! 

Why does it take a month for them to send you an MC462?  Were you waiting for one to come off the production line?

mQa is dead!