6 minutes ago, Daren F said:

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it's just regurgitated and word-smithed from Tidal's info. 

This sentence is a disservice. Anything starting with "Presumably" could be guess by anyone without any information. 

"Presumably tracks in Tidal's 60-million-strong library can be cast via Tidal Connect at their maximum quality, and that allowed by the user's subscription..."

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

11 minutes ago, newworld said:

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what kind of feature Tidal Connect is. I have Bluesound and use the Tidal integration. How is Tidal Connect better/more convenient?

With Bluesound it's more of an option that isn't as nice as with other components that don't have a full app and user interface. Or, if you just like the Tidal interface better than Bluesound, it's all you need. If you only stream using Tidal, without any local content, you can just use Tidal Connect etc...

Bluesound is a different case than others without full apps, like the new KEF LS50 Wireless 2. Sure KEF has an app, but not like Bluesounds. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, Rexp said:

You would have thought Tidal would want it on as many devices as possible but it seems hardware manufacturers have to pay for it so are reluctant to enable it. Sounds crazy, am I missing something? 

The disconnect is between what Tidal may want and what the Tidal team is capable of getting. It takes skilled people to work with manufacturers and convince them they need this in their product.