IGNORED

Help me deciding on a new headphone

20 hours ago, verysame said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding Grado are not foldable (and perhaps Meze neither?)

Which is something I have to consider since, at some point, I'll take them with me when I travel.

Meze 99's are not foldable.  The hard case they come with is very form-fitting and is a circle shape, which is roughly 8-9" in diameter and 3.25" thick. 

The Meze 99's are my travel headphone and they are not picky about the source.  They sound good from a phone or laptop.

I have not heard any of the other headphones you mention though.  Good luck in your search.  The more you look the more overwhelming things can become.  The one thing I have learned is, due to our differing physical ear structures and hearing sensitivities, headphones are extremely personal.  Something well reviewed may not appeal to you or vice versa.  Try before you buy if possible.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC