IGNORED

I tried on the Roon forum, I will try here as well.

1 hour ago, charlesphoto said:

Why not just keep it up and running? Why all the reboots? Most gear is best left on anyway. But I have no idea about CAPS gear, I'm just running ROCK on a NUC. That said, whenever I update Roon or if my NUC is powered down, I have to totally reset the database from a backup or the rotes won't find it. IMO Roon isn't quite as plug and play as they like to make it out to be. 

I have seen this with Archlinux and Roon several times when trying to play a Tidal track. I could be wrong, but it is likely a DNS setup problem.

Goto the command line and try to ping www.google.com . If you get an address related error, that proves it. 

In archlinux this can be fixed a dozen different ways, all are well documented, so pick one that meets your needs and go for it. You will probably need to change teh contents of your /etc/resolv.conf file.

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio

58 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

headless, but with a monitor attached so I can do CLI stuff there if I need to. I am still learning at this.

networkmanager.service is the network manager?

Archlinux has several network management sub-systems. I don't use networkmanager.service so can't be of much help.

I can tell you that every time I've seen this error from Roon, it was a network configuration error that caused the problem.

Good luck.

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio