IGNORED

Blue Jeans Cable Custom-Made Speaker Cable For REL Subwoofer (12 Feet)

Blue Jeans Cable Custom-Made Speaker Cable For REL Subwoofer (12 Feet)

Blue Jeans Cable custom-made this speaker cable for my REL T9/i subwoofer in a 12-feet length. The end that connects to the REL has a Neutrik SpeakON locking connector, and the other end has three color-coded spades to connect to the L-R speaker terminals of your amplifier, as shown in the REL user's manual. The cable is Canare 4S11 star quad 14AWG with Blue Jeans Cable's ultrasonically welded connectors at each end. This speaker cable has only been in use less than a week, so it is practically brand new. After purchasing, I decided I wanted the black outer casing instead of the grey casing, and because it is a special order item I could not return it, so I am selling it now at a loss. Works perfectly. Paid $86 plus shipping. I will sell it to you for $450 which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to your US address (no overseas buyers, sorry). A custom cable like this would sell for hundreds of dollars if you were to buy the high-end version being sold by REL or Audience. It's the ideal way to connect your REL sub to your stereo amp.

• Seller
    Tinnitus Andronicus
  • Date
    10/01/20
  • Price
    450.00 USD
  • Category

"Let the great constellation of flickering ashes be heard..."   ~ Noel Scott Engel