IGNORED

Lush^3 - Share your configuration experiences

PeterSt

Peter,

Received my Lush 3 today after using Lush 2, and now I'm a little confused (correction: I was always confused). 

A couple  of the tabs fell off during shipping (one may have come from the Ethernet 3, which was in the same package).  As I'm looking at some of the photos on both the instruction sheet and on this website, I'm seeing some naked copper prongs (oh my!).  In the past, we've had the decency to cover them up with the tabs!!  Is there a sound difference with the tabs on/off when the prongs are not connected to the wires?

4 hours ago, DrDetroit said:

Peter,

Received my Lush 3 today after using Lush 2, and now I'm a little confused (correction: I was always confused). 

A couple  of the tabs fell off during shipping (one may have come from the Ethernet 3, which was in the same package).  As I'm looking at some of the photos on both the instruction sheet and on this website, I'm seeing some naked copper prongs (oh my!).  In the past, we've had the decency to cover them up with the tabs!!  Is there a sound difference with the tabs on/off when the prongs are not connected to the wires?

Okay, I've answered my own question by looking at Peter's post above from January 23rd.   The short answer is that Phasure has gone nudist, totally and unabashedly nudist.    No fig leaves to cover the exposed prongs. 

With not more than an hour's burn-in, I'm enjoying A: B-W-G, B: B-W-G more than anything in Lush2 and more than my Sablon 2017 or Sablon 2020.