IGNORED

Help me figure out...

Criss Jay

Question

Hi!

This is my first post here. I'll hope this is the right place to make this topic. If not i'm sorry in advance.

So let's get on my problem: I have a pc with an old Logitech X-530 systemspacer.png

I also have an Nintendo Switch and i want to put the console to my monitor with the dock. I've done that, but since my monitor doesn't have speakers i have no sound coming from console. I want to use my Logitech witch by the way i have now only the subwoofer and the left and right speaker active, the rest is out (so the connection to pc in the soundboard it's done by only a 3.5 mm jack).

I know that if i take out the system jack from pc and put it in the console dock i can hear the sounds, but my real problem how can i leave the system connected to the pc and on the dock as well? I don't want to juggle the cable out and in when i'm staying on pc and then playing on my switch. There is a way to add something, a on-off switch or something like this?

I'll hope that you understand my problem and the way i explained it. English is not my primary language.

1 answer to this question

This question has been here for a while.  I hate to see people not get a response with so many people here who know so much.

To the OP, it looks like what you need is an audio switcher - a selector that will allow you to switch the output from one device to another without having to bother with a cable that may or may not be accessible.

Try this:

https://www.amazon.com/Stereo-Manual-Speaker-selector-Available/dp/B073GWCRP3