IGNORED

High End Munich 2021 - 9th - 12th September 2021

If interested- a nice, up to date table re. vaccines, efficacy against variants, etc., though not much is known about the Indian variant at this point.  Haven't watched the above video, perhaps just a different way to take in the data.  I follow all of this daily at work, my recent apprehension was re. the SA strain, now will begin watching for data re. the strains from India.  I am thankful we got Moderna at my hospital (and that my elderly parents received an mRNA vaccine):

image.png

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant

F1.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carousel=1

F2.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carousel=1

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant