IGNORED

Anyone know of when the new Innuos Software Operating Platform will be released?

Hi,

Has anyone heard any vibes regarding the new Innuos Operating System?

It was said that end of August was a possibility but I've not heard or seen anything for a while.

Would be nice if an announcement came very soon as I'd like an alternative to Quobuz, Tidal and Roon. 

Cheers!¬†ūüćĽ

Amplifier: Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated 

Digital: Innuos Zenith MK3 > LampizatOr Amber 3, Pioneer PD-S904

Analogue: Rega Planar 2 > Rega Fono MM MK3, Pioneer CT-W806DR 

Cables: Phasure Lush ^2, AQ Coffee, AQ Ruby, Cable Talk 2, QED Silver Anniversary

Speakers: Klipsch Forte III

• 5 months later...

Don't count on Primephonic integration unless Innuos gives up on LMS.  I wrote to Primephonic about this, and they said something to the effect that LMS integration was not a priority for the coming year.  I read that to mean that the sentence would be equally true if year became years.  Someone at Innuos told me they reached out to Primephonic, and that Primephonic are really dedicated to their web interface.  This seems to me to be a remarkably stupid strategy for a service that trumpets their hi-res flacs.  Perhaps someone can explain it to me.

larryb

Interesting how the question was asked 5 months ago and there is still no sign of the new OS.  

Digital:  Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Chord Hugo TT2 

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali power conditioner, Shunyata Alpha and Delta power cords, Shunyata Alpha interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD60 speaker cables, ASC isothermal tube traps

It might be hardware though judging by the circuit board backdrop.  Or it could be both.

image.thumb.png.50b452850d30371a52995d894ff8579a.png

Digital:  Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Chord Hugo TT2 

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali power conditioner, Shunyata Alpha and Delta power cords, Shunyata Alpha interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD60 speaker cables, ASC isothermal tube traps

They have a new website. At least I hadnt seen it before.

A new Innuos switch perhaps??

Vinnie Rossi LIO integrated amp with DAC, Sotm SMS-200 ultra/TX USB ultra, powered by an Uptone LPS-1 Audiostore Roonserver powered by a  HD plex PS. ASUS router AC 68 powered by a Teddy pardo PS, 

Speakers are standmounts Klångedang T1 with external crossover , Rega Planar 3 Lejonklou Slipsik phonostage

I really wish they come up with the app soon...

Going to ipeng from Roon results in a substantial jump in sound quality.

Of course, ipeng functionality is rudimentary, at best...

They are about to introduce their stand alone ethernet re-clocker. I believe...