IGNORED

I am having possibly the weirdest problem I have ever experienced regarding compuer based audio

29 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

@AudioDoctor Did you update your UniFi system to the latest 6.20 software? This has caused major issue for people, including myself until I figured out what happened. My router was pegged at 100% after the upgrade among other things. It's all good now after some changes. 

Is it out of Beta yet?

No electron left behind.

1 minute ago, AudioDoctor said:

I went googling and found the Arch package was updated yesterday. I have a project now. Among all the others I already had.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/unifi/

Ah, interesting. 

I've been running on a CloudKey gen 1 forever and would love to move to something better, but Ubiquiti support for RPi hasn't been very good. 

Aren't you running UniFi on the Dream Machine?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

9 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Ah, interesting. 

I've been running on a CloudKey gen 1 forever and would love to move to something better, but Ubiquiti support for RPi hasn't been very good. 

Aren't you running UniFi on the Dream Machine?

I run the network control software on my Linux desktop, running Manjaro KDE, which is Arch Linux. So on top of not being a network IT professional, I am running it on unofficially unsupported software.

No electron left behind.