IGNORED

Favorite Dealer with Great Advice and Service?

flyingelephant

Question

Who have you all worked with who can help advise putting together the digital components of a mid-priced system (I have the analog side taken care of.)

Someone who is knowledgable and ethical.

Looking to put together a few zone wireless Roon system (currently using Roon Core on an iMac over Airplay to a few endpoints via Airport Express)

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, flyingelephant said:

Who have you all worked with who can help advise putting together the digital components of a mid-priced system (I have the analog side taken care of.)

Someone who is knowledgable and ethical.

Looking to put together a few zone wireless Roon system (currently using Roon Core on an iMac over Airplay to a few endpoints via Airport Express)

Thanks.

Where are you based? I know many dealers but I do t want to recommend one that’s across the Atlantic Ocean. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

22 minutes ago, flyingelephant said:

Any opinions on:

Park Ave Audio

Tweak Geek

Moon Audio

Underwood ( in Hawaii)

Thanks!

This one slipped my mind. I asked you a question but didn’t come back to answer. Sorry about that. 

If you want the best service in the business and a completely ethical & honest dealer, look no further than The Audio Salon in Santa Monica, CA. 

Closer to Brooklyn, but still not in your neighborhood, is Audio Advice in North Carolina. I’ve done events there and think the owner Leon Shaw not only knows his stuff but is a great guy. 

Purely online is Audio Advisor. I’ve known those guys for many years and always been impressed by their professionalism. 

Today proximity isn’t the most important thing for people and understand why. There’s no need to settle for less service just because someone is close. 

There are many more dealers but these ones come to mind right away, given your criteria. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png