IGNORED

USBridge signature Network not working anymore

Hello, 

I've got a new ALLO USBridge signature back in July and now the network not working anymore. The light at the back of the usbridge stay dark. I've tryed the network cable that go to my 2nd computer that i know is working but still no light. I've tryed Dietpi to see the config, and it say ''NO NETWORK ADAPTER FOUND'' or something similar. 

What should i try or do next?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Poukpalaova said:

Hello, 

I've got a new ALLO USBridge signature back in July and now the network not working anymore. The light at the back of the usbridge stay dark. I've tryed the network cable that go to my 2nd computer that i know is working but still no light. I've tryed Dietpi to see the config, and it say ''NO NETWORK ADAPTER FOUND'' or something similar. 

What should i try or do next?

Thanks

Forwarded PM please check

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have a similar problem with my USBridge Signature.
I have a 12V linear power supply that I use for my Chord DAC, and I accidentally connected it for a few minutes to the USBridge (by doing some experimentation with other DACs).

The device starts up, lights are blinking but no network connection, as described in the post above.
Did I fry something inside? What should I check to move forward in solving this (if possible)?
Please advise.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, csaboo said:

Hello,

I have a similar problem with my USBridge Signature.
I have a 12V linear power supply that I use for my Chord DAC, and I accidentally connected it for a few minutes to the USBridge (by doing some experimentation with other DACs).

The device starts up, lights are blinking but no network connection, as described in the post above.
Did I fry something inside? What should I check to move forward in solving this (if possible)?
Please advise.

Thanks!

Forwarded PM please check

• 5 months later...
On 5/22/2021 at 10:39 PM, Avandor said:

Have same issue. Both my dietpi and ropieee os not accessible from web interface. Maybe, if not a secret, it would be usefull for everyone that develops the problem to post a fix here and not just pm? Thanks

The power LED (GREEN) is glowing and ORANGE LED (Near to power LED) flickering occasionally while booting the OS? Also forwarded PM please check.

On 5/22/2021 at 10:39 PM, Avandor said:

Have same issue. Both my dietpi and ropieee os not accessible from web interface. Maybe, if not a secret, it would be usefull for everyone that develops the problem to post a fix here and not just pm? Thanks

The power LED (GREEN) is glowing and ORANGE LED (Near to power LED) flickering occasionally while booting the OS - Indicates device is booting properly

After connecting wired Ethernet cable, the LED on ethernet port of USBrdige signature player is glowing?