IGNORED

Beethoven was black!

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

This reminds me of Babe Ruth, for all the sports fans :~)

In his day the sports writers didn't regard him nearly as high as the writers do today. Perhaps he wasn't that good and the myth has been built up or perhaps his greatness can only be seen later when compared to decades of other greats. Who knows. 

Are those the same sports writers who refused to investigate steroids in baseball because they were all so giddy over the homeruns and now refuse to elect those same players, admitted and suspected, to the HOF because of "cheating"?  Does anyone still read them?  Personally I do not think I have picked up a paper in 10+ years and I am not interested in subscribing for the online experience.

Sorry for the off topic

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers