IGNORED

Matrix Audio X sabre Pro MQA connect to II2s

Greetings to all fans of quality sound. I have a great request for you. As an amateur in the world of High End Audio, I can't find my way around composing my audio system.

I have been trying to complete my audio system for a long time so that I could play all currently available audio formats from PCM- (44 kHz), MQA to DSD 1024 natives.

What I use.

MacMini (2012) with Intel i7 (3615QM) 2.30GHz processor, 10.00 GB frame and 500GB SSD. I have Windows 10 Pro installed there. I don't use the MacOs operating system because it has limitations. It's true that I also have MacOs there, but through BOOT camp, I use Windows, the reason is that I want to use ASIO.

I can say that there are no problems with that - it's OK.

Only the necessary software for Windows 10 is installed in MacMini, nothing more, no unnecessary things, but mainly ROON LABS (I have purchased a lifetime license). I only use this computer on ROON.

The analog part - only very briefly, is composed of Classé components - 2x CAM 400 monoblock and CP800 MK2 preamplifier. Vivid Audio Oval K1 speakers. The main source of music is digital files that I have stored on the Synology DS 1815+ NAS with port aggregation. So it is connected to the 4x ethernet network via a switch - D-Link - DGS 1210-16, which supports port aggregation and thus 4 ports are reserved for aggregation. The local network is fast 1GB.

And this is where my problem begins !!!

As a D / A converter I bought a Matrix Audio Xsabro PRO MQA.

I connect this DAC USB to MacMini (Windows) ASIO. ROON will find it without any problems and I can currently play almost everything from PCM / MQA to DSD 512 (native)

I am very happy with this DAC and I am almost at the successful end of my endeavor, but I would like to know how to play DSD 1024 through Matrix. That is my problem.

I'm looking for something about the Matrix - some device -  which would have an Ethernet socket, through which I would connect it to the local network and the device would support RAAT (roon) but at the same time would have II2s output from which I would connect to input II2s in Matrix Audio X Saber. The Matrix has DSD 1024 (Nativ) support, but only through this II2S port, so if I want to play such a resolution I have to bring the file to this port.

I also heard a lot about the extension for ROON - HQPlayer 4 Desktop.

I don't know if I could configure it (HQPlayer 4 Desktop), but even if I can I always end up with connection problem - USB. Matrix via USB only DSD 512.

As a layman, I may misinterpret the whole thing, but in simplicity I would like to bypass USB, take the MacMini away to another room - (away from the analog part) and send units and zeros via the local network (DSD1024) to the II2s Matrix port which sends directly to the chip.

I got a recommendation to use this device - SparkDIGI LTE I2S Kali - KALI Reclocked Network Player I2S LVDS HDMI

https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/network-audio-players-allo/sparkdigi-lte-i2s-kali-reclocked-network-player-i2s-lvds-hdmi-p-12132.html

However the device does not support RAAT - and that is problem.

Please forgive my unprofessionalism.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANY ANSWER

IMG_4183.jpeg

IMG_1204.jpg

When I bought the Matrix X Saber, I also bought the Matrix X-SPDIF 2 with it. But as you say, it has no support for either USB or I2S (DSD 1024).
A possible solution would be:
SINGXER - SU 2 - USB DSD1024 Digital Interface SPDIF AES / EBU I2S HDMI
https://magnahifi.com/de/singxer-su-2-usb-digital-interface-768khz-dsd1024-spdif-aes-ebu-i2s-hdmi/
This device has support for USB (DSD 1024) and I2S output.
Then connect this device to the Matrix X Saber via I2S

I asked the manufacturer a question about the connection - MacMini / SINGXER - SU 2 - USB DSD1024 / Matrix Audio X Saber as amended:

transfer when connected from MacMini to USB port then from my I2S output to my DAC (Matrix) DSD in native 1024?

The answer came very quickly !!! (great communication)

In fact, the Singxer will not touch the signal at all. It will only transport the USB Audio signal to I2S. If USB receives it natively, the I2S output will also be native DSD !