IGNORED

Marantz introduced a new Integrated and SACD Player/Network player today

11 hours ago, sandyk said:

Judging by many of the replies in this forum, many have strong preferences for one or the other, just as many have strong preferences for Vinyl over Digital.. 

I do not see it as thus. Liking equipment doesn't mean you align towards their technology as much as their implementation. Good gear can be had in both, and the better either SS or tube examples sound, the more they sound alike. This is nothing like vinyl vs digital even though I agree all have some die hards.

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

9 hours ago, sandyk said:

Both of these components use switching technology . This area was a result of numerous requests for an all analogue area, with mainly Vinyl playback to discuss non switching (digital ) components which were not covered originally in Computer Audiophile. 

Pure Analogue components are items such as Turntables , and their Cartridges, Vinyl playback in general,RIAA Phono Preamps, Reel to Reel and Cassette decks. AM and FM Tuners , Analogue Preamps and Analogue Power Amplifiers..

Perhaps you haven't noticed, this site is now Audiophile Style, and typically vinyl does have a lot of style to it.

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz