IGNORED

Red Underwear, Cheap Fiats and Other Moto Stuff

10 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

@Confused

Sincere apologies, I'm withdrawing this statement, just be yourself, that is ok.. 😉

No offence taken I can assure you. In fact, I actually thought that you had mastered the art of English humour, noting that you had recently posted Monty Python clips and similar.

It’s all good!

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

6 hours ago, Confused said:

No offence taken I can assure you. In fact, I actually thought that you had mastered the art of English humour, noting that you had recently posted Monty Python clips and similar.

It’s all good!

👍Glad to hear that, I always assume everyone here knows my sick sense of humor already 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Today's Twitter exchange..

Andrew Tate (to Greta Thunberg)
@Cobratate
Dec 27
Hello @GretaThunberg I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s. This is just the start. Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.

yes, please do enlighten me. email me at [email protected]

It's definitely better to recycle pizza boxes..

Romanian authorities seized Tate's car collection, estimated to be worth over five million euros, as well a number of buildings including one where the brothers lived and allegedly held six young women, according to a local news report.

A Bugatti Chiron, a Rolls Royce, two Ferraris and a Porsche were among those seized, according to Romanian outlet Spy News

RIP Ken Block. Taken too soon, and not even killed in a car.

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

I feel an obligation to report on the development of events..

Romanian authorities have confiscated several luxury cars, including a Rolls-Royce, a BMW and a Mercedes-Benz from Andrew Tate’s property in Bucharest.

The luxury vehicles were taken from the compound of the former kickboxer, influencer and self-professed misogynist on Saturday and transported to a storage facility, according to Reuters.

Earlier this week, prosecutors revealed they had seized 15 luxury vehicles and more than 10 properties as part of investigations into the charges against Tate.

A Rolls-Royce belonging to former kickboxer Andrew Tate.

IMHO there is a very simple lesson to be learned here - don't f...k with Greta,

especially if you have a couple dozens of powerful cars.

You know.. some call it instant karma 😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

On Teslas, privacy and some other stuff.

"Tesla Inc assures its millions of electric car owners that their privacy “is and will always be enormously important to us.” The cameras it builds into vehicles to assist driving, it notes on its website, are “designed from the ground up to protect your privacy.”

But between 2019 and 2022, groups of Tesla employees privately shared via an internal messaging system sometimes highly invasive videos and images recorded by customers’ car cameras, according to interviews by Reuters with nine former employees.

Some of the recordings caught Tesla customers in embarrassing situations. One ex-employee described a video of a man approaching a vehicle completely naked.

Also shared: crashes and road-rage incidents. One crash video in 2021 showed a Tesla driving at high speed in a residential area hitting a child riding a bike, according to another ex-employee. The child flew in one direction, the bike in another. The video spread around a Tesla office in San Mateo, California, via private one-on-one chats, “like wildfire,” the ex-employee said.

Other images were more mundane, such as pictures of dogs and funny road signs that employees made into memes by embellishing them with amusing captions or commentary, before posting them in private group chats. While some postings were only shared between two employees, others could be seen by scores of them, according to several ex-employees."

Tesla workers shared sensitive images recorded by customer cars

yet they are selling more cars than ever...

Grimm Audio MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui > Mola Mola Kaluga > B&W 803 D3    

Cables:  Kubala-Sosna    Power management:  Shunyata    Room:  Vicoustics  

“Nature is pleased with simplicity.”  Isaac Newton

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man