IGNORED

Qobuz Stole From My Account

19 hours ago, Johnseye said:

Thank you both for the recommendation.  I hadn't thought of communicating with them through their social media platforms.  I'll do that and at Roon. They will likely pull it from social media. 

1. Post to their social media anyways. Make sure to screen shot it. If on Windows you can search using 'snip' and it will bring up the snipping tool for screen capture. Alternatively you can go to screencastomatic.com and video capture your screen for free up to 15 minutes at a time.

2. Post it to your social media accounts so they can't delete it.

3. Use screencastomatic and create a video for YT and show all the documentation and walk your intended audience (billing people at Qobuz) through this. You are being gatekeepered by David Craft.

What he should be doing is giving you a name and # of someone that has the ability to pierce the corporate bureaucracy and make this right. But he's not. This means a couple of possibilities:

A: There is an internal policy designed to fire gap you from internal resources that can make this happen. That's a huge problem and I wouldn't do business with an entity I couldn't trust to be transparent.

B: David doesn't want to deal with you and he's passed the buck and washed his hands of both you and your situation that you've been placed in. Another large issue.

Either way it's a culture problem.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:40 AM, firedog said:

I don't think that's fair. It's not part of his job and he probably doesn't have access to the internal tools to deal with it.

If he forwarded it to the right people and asked them to look, he did what he should have. It shows an issue at Qobuz, but not with David. Too much involvement on his part would be seen as him overstepping his bounds and interfering in someone else's work responsibilities/job.

I think it is. David doesn't have to be an accountant to figure out a Quobuz customer is simply being stolen from. I co-managed a Mac repair shop for 18 months. When there was an issue and the customer was right I didn't act as a firewall between them and the entity that could make it right. I gave out a name and a phone # and made it the owners problem.

David isn't pushing a broom at Quobuz. He's a product manager. So manage the product and I believe that includes their image.