Technical Topaz Isolation Transformer Question

I own a small 500VA Topaz isolation transformer and am wondering how many of my components I can plug into it. I am not an electrical engineer.

My DAC an Exogal Comet probably uses very few watts, perhaps 30 or so max.  

My amp is an LTA Z10 integrated. It's a tube amp that produces only 12 watts. I've put a Killo-Watt on it and when its playing loudly it burn 90 watts.

It seems to me the 500VA Topaz should be able to handle both.  Am I looking at this correctly?

When I plug them both into the Topaz its nearly unbearable 60 hz. hum get a bit louder, but not noticable from a distance.

Should I be concerned or could I damage the amp or anything?

Thanks for any wisdom anyone can provide.

“Unbearable” above was brought to you by autocorrect.  It should read “undiscernable”!

The transformers hum increases a bit with amp plugged in and powered up.

9 hours ago, One and a half said:

The current draw by electronics is not linear compared with a heater or incandescent lamp.

On the rear of every component is the AC power cnsumption figure in W(Watts). Transformers are rated in VA.

Allowance should be made for pulsed currents which the transformer has to provide, technically produce VARs. Simple rule:

Watts / 0.6 to find the VA

30W /0.6 = 50VA, add up the amp which is a mystery since the rating is a compliance issue and should be stamped on the device near the power input but the photo on the website doesn't show the rating, BAD BOYS!!!

In any case add up the VA and so long as the number is less than 500VA then all is good. The Topaz has this habit at light loads it's noisy but as the load increases, the noise goes down. At full rating, some Topaz are quiet, others are like a concrete vibrator. 

My amp is more or less a short circuit at switch on, and the Topaz barks loudly for 500ms then is quiet.

Thanks for this.  Lacking a rating on the LTA, can I make a guess based in Kilo-Watt readings?  What would the sign or danger be if I were to overtax my little Topaz.  Finally,  I recall reading John Swenson saying there are advantages to having everything plugged into it.  Do you know what that’s about?  I have a different wall outlet available, but like the fact that topaz serves as a surge protector of sorts.

2 hours ago, sockpit said:

Thanks for this.  Lacking a rating on the LTA, can I make a guess based in Kilo-Watt readings?  What would the sign or danger be if I were to overtax my little Topaz.  Finally,  I recall reading John Swenson saying there are advantages to having everything plugged into it.  Do you know what that’s about?  I have a different wall outlet available, but like the fact that topaz serves as a surge protector of sorts.

Even if the Kill a watt is out by 50%, there's still plenty left over. 

The surge ratings on the Topaz is very good.

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA