IGNORED

Three Blind Mice Supreme Collection 1500 Release Dates and Links To Purchase

4 hours ago, PeterG said:

OK--Midnight Sugar 24K no longer available at Elusive or Discogs, but I switched to Blow Up 24K from Elusive. 

I also have Isao Suzuki's Black Orpheus on 24k, well worth finding. I like all the Sunao Wada albums, consistently good. And the George Otsuka 5 "Go On" if you can find it. I have most but not all of the catalog. I tend to like the earlier numbered titles so if you like the ones you have, look for the TBM catalog numbers before and after and it's a sure bet.

Good afternoon again...since the journey continues.....

Today received another TBM Masterpiece,need to find out how to drop resolution so i can upload pic....LOL!

Just need to say i needed approval to get to where i am today!!!!

You need two things.

First.

Postman to deliver parcel with vinyl loaded on Friday or Saturday.

Second.

WIFE!!!!(or the other way around).

So i have not made any agreement with my Postman but he always get it delivered on Saturday so Sunday is YEEAAAAHHHH.

After many years waking up with Fela Kuti or K Frimpong on speakers,i switched to Blues For Tee.

Wife woke up and said New record?

That is better!!!!After that it was like i had a Credit Card with no limit and no Bank to chase me...

One after the other Vinyl entered my Domain.

Amp was happy,Speakers were happy, Wife ears were happy.(Important)

TBM-24

TBM-15-45

TBM-30-45

TBM-23-45TBM-2559

TBM Remember 70s series

TBM-44

Need to mention Misty for Direct Cutting.

Yamamoto Summertime PCM vs Direct.

Waiting for the Holly Grail of Yamamoto not TBM.(Autumn in Seattle)Special Edition......

Vinyl is very expensive when it comes to this kind of music.

....be back soon...

5 hours ago, bbosler said:

Dimi, where did you get the Coco's Blues on vinyl.? and the Blue City and Girl Talk? Are you buying original vinyl off of Discogs? 

I know Impex has the 45 RPM's of Blow up, Misty, and Midnight Sugar

I got this one in a collection I bought

IMG_3223.jpg

Most of my collection is from Discogs. Coco Blues was Discogs seller is https://www.yesterdaysnewrecords.com/

Girls Talk was not from Discogs but from eil.com check it out very rare staff and trusted seller!!The layout of the site is not for everyone???

Blue city was from outside Discogs again https://www.emporiumhifi.com/

I got Midnight Sugar 45rpm from dreamdayrecords Germany from Discogs.

Misty for direct cutting 45rpm from recordshopshibuya Discogs.

Yamamoto, Tsuyoshi Trio* – Misty 2/12" 45rpm Discogs lambrini

I am expecting many records to arrive in the next 20 days max.

Pushed to buy at this time since holiday is up in couple of weeks and will have time to listen....

Believe me that last 20 records that have arrive are still sealed!!just waiting for the holiday to open them up and have a good session.

And to have a go at my new stylus.

Expecting:

Tsuyoshi Yamamoto-What a wonderful world Venus records hyper 180g

Speak Low Venus records Hyper 180g

Gentle Blues Venus records Hyper 180g

Autumn in Seattle 2/12" 45 rpm SE 45 RPM First impression music 200g

Spiritual Jazz (Esoteric, Modal And Deep Jazz From The Underground 1968-77).

Makaya McCraven – Universal Beings E&F Sides

J Jazz: Deep Modern Jazz From Japan 1969-1984

Spiritual Jazz 13: Now! Part Two / Modern Sounds For The 21st Century

Spiritual Jazz 13: Now! Part One / Modern Sounds For The 21st Century

Spiritual Jazz 10: Prestige (Modal, Esoteric And Deep Jazz From Prestige Records)

Spiritual Jazz Vol.9 - Blue Notes, Part Two (Modal, Esoteric And Deep Jazz From The Vaults Of Blue Note Records 1962-1976)

Akira Ishikawa & Count Buffaloes, George Kawaguchi And Big 4*, George Otsuka Trio, Takeshi Inomata & Sound Limited – Blues March - Drum Battle unbelievable version of Take Five rare...

McCoy Tyner – Time For Tyner Blue Note 180g

The Modern Jazz Quartet – The Modern Jazz Quartet

Stanley Turrentine With The Three Sounds – Blue Hour

Arne Domnérus – Jazz At The Pawnshop

That is most of what i am expecting not TBM but this journey has opened a door that is endless!!

Sorry for the length of this mail...

...stay safe..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, R1200CL said:

https://audiophilestyle.com/classifieds/item/2410-three-blind-mice-cd-collection-over-100-cds/

And I was crazy enough to buy 🤔

It will take time to listen to all. I already bought number 23 before based on a suggestion from Chis in another article this year, and that sounds great.

So no I will have to add missing disk's to the collection....
(Or sell them again).

Awesome!!!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm new here.

I came up because I'm a huge fan of TBM, of course;)  
I bought a few CD and LP, but is very difficult (expensive) to ship and pay taxes for Europe. When I've tried to discover new TBM music, I only found it on Youtube, not on Tidal or Qobuz...

Does anyone knows any Japanese streaming service where I can discover new (old) TBM recordings? Or maybe some online store to buy FLAC flies...?

Thanks for all! 

1 hour ago, Juanra74 said:

Hello everyone! I'm new here.

I came up because I'm a huge fan of TBM, of course;)  
I bought a few CD and LP, but is very difficult (expensive) to ship and pay taxes for Europe. When I've tried to discover new TBM music, I only found it on Youtube, not on Tidal or Qobuz...

Does anyone knows any Japanese streaming service where I can discover new (old) TBM recordings? Or maybe some online store to buy FLAC flies...?

Thanks for all! 

Welcome!

Unfortunately, TBM went bankrupt in 2014 so there are no new releases from this label.

I'm not aware of any streaming sources for these albums nor of any places where they can be downloaded.

They are certainly not available from places like Mora and e-onkyo. For example, the only Tsuyoshi Yamamoto albums available on these services are the albums he made for other labels such as Venus.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

2 hours ago, kumakuma said:

Welcome!

Unfortunately, TBM went bankrupt in 2014 so there are no new releases from this label.

I'm not aware of any streaming sources for these albums nor of any places where they can be downloaded.

They are certainly not available from places like Mora and e-onkyo. For example, the only Tsuyoshi Yamamoto albums available on these services are the albums he made for other labels such as Venus.

Does Sony Music own the rights to the albums?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Does Sony Music own the rights to the albums?

That appears to be the case as the most recent CDs say "Sony Music Direct" on them. It's weird that they aren't available on Mora which is owned by Sony Music Solutions. 

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull