IGNORED

Three Blind Mice Supreme Collection 1500 Release Dates and Links To Purchase

3 minutes ago, drfous said:

It's been awhile, but I thought all the ones I picked were "in stock".

I would reach out the vendor and ask for a status update.

Everything matters... when brewing coffee.

20 minutes ago, drfous said:

It's been awhile, but I thought all the ones I picked were "in stock".

I had the same issue. Check my 12/11/post. Finally went to Paypal who didn't receive a response either. Eventually they showed up close to two months later.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, bbosler said:

mine too

one is a female vocalist. I haven't listened to any of the new ones yet and haven't spent much time listening to any of the other female vocalists because I haven't been able to get into them. Maybe it is just me but I haven't warmed up to any of them

I just imagine being transported to a small Japanese bar where the local band is doing it's best to play American songs. A little goes a long way though.

46 minutes ago, Brian H said:

I had the same issue. Check my 12/11/post. Finally went to Paypal who didn't receive a response either. Eventually they showed up close to two months later.

Sounds like an issue with the vendor. I've always gotten top notch service from CD Japan (https://www.cdjapan.co.jp).

• 2 weeks later...

here's the last of them

IMG_1331.jpg

Tidal/Qobuz >> Roon >> Mac Mini >> USB >> Antelope Eclipse 384  DAC and headphone amps >> Avantgarde Duo Omega with DIY 16 foot bass horns

ZYX Optimum - Moerch DP8 arm - Merrill Williams >> Esoteric E-02 >>> either Antelope as above or  Placette Passive >> DIY 300B amp

IMG_0974 2.jpg

58 minutes ago, bbosler said:

here's the last of them

IMG_1331.jpg

I bought three of these and have another four coming from the ones released later this month.

correction, one more set of 5 coming , this is the January bunch. As far as I know the last ones announced will be the February 5

Tidal/Qobuz >> Roon >> Mac Mini >> USB >> Antelope Eclipse 384  DAC and headphone amps >> Avantgarde Duo Omega with DIY 16 foot bass horns

ZYX Optimum - Moerch DP8 arm - Merrill Williams >> Esoteric E-02 >>> either Antelope as above or  Placette Passive >> DIY 300B amp

IMG_0974 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Brian H said:

This was a surprise. I received this today. I don't think it was a TBM release but the "Second" album is one. Double 45 rpm vinyl or cd or download.

The vinyl is $40 which is actually a pretty good price for a double 45rpm release, too bad shipping is another $30.

here's a link to a sample, may have to go for it

https://www.bbemusic.com/downloads/first/

but think about it a few times before you follow the link... they have other releases for sale

IMG_0974 2.jpg

Just following up, both my orders showed up over the past 2 weeks. 

Very happy with the selections.

Now it's time to reload another order!

Thanks again for the info here.